Jasmine Essential Oil – 5 ml
Jasmine has a rich, sultry aroma that makes it feel alluring and romantic. It’s extracted from the flowering jasmine plant—part of the olive family—through absolute extraction.*
To maximize the fragrance of Jasmine oil, the flower must be picked at night before sunrise, adding to the oil’s mystique and allure. Additionally, this precious oil requires more than 10 pounds of flowers to make one 5 ml bottle.
In addition to its romantic and exotic qualities, Jasmine essential oil uses include support for healthy-looking skin. In fact, Jasmine oil is found in many Young Living personal care products, including Sensation™ Massage Oiland Evening Peace™ Bath & Shower Gel. Add it to your favorite lotions or skin treatments to enhance your natural glow and support the appearance of healthy, youthful-looking skin.
Jasmine essential oil uses
- Apply 2–4 drops directly to the skin or add a few drops to a neutral lotion and massage onto skin.
- Rub a few drops onto wrists or the nape of the neck for an empowering, confidence-boosting personal fragrance.
- Diffuse the relaxing aroma in the evening to unwind after a long day.
- Add a few drops during your conditioner application or include it in a DIY hair mask to nourish your hair and scalp and create healthy-looking hair.
- Include 5–10 drops in your evening bath for a calming, spa-like experience.
*Jasmine is an absolute or essence, rather than an essential oil.
How to Use
Topical:Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic:Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution:Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practioner prior to use.
Storage:Keep in a cool dark place.Ingredients
IngredientsJasminum officinale* (Jasmine) oil
*100% pure absolute
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Get Your Questions Answered!
I’m here to help! Ask me anything via the form below, and I’ll get back in touch as soon as possible.