Gary’s True Grit Einkorn Flakes Cereal
With a subtly sweet and bran-like taste and a crunch that lasts even in milk, Einkorn Flakes Cereal has a natural sweetness and crisp that will please the whole family.
Since the inception of Young Living’s einkorn product line, Gary Young wanted to develop a cold cereal that everyone will enjoy—and Einkorn Flakes Cereal fills that need. To create a cereal that doesn’t turn soggy in milk, each flake has a minimal coating of coconut sugar. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness and keeps each bite crispy the whole meal through.
Benefits & Features
- Great natural taste
- Low in fat, with no trans fat
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- 25 grams of whole grains and 4 grams of protein in every serving
- May be a good alternative for those who are sensitive to modern wheat
- Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol and rich in fruits, vegetables, and grain products that contain some type of dietary fiber, particularly soluble fiber, may reduce the risk of heart disease, a disease associated with many factors
- Einkorn wheat is an ancient grain that contains higher levels of protein and trace minerals and lower gluten levels than today’s wheat because of its unique genetic code
- Einkorn wheat does not contain the same protein structure that is found in other types of wheat and may be a good alternative to those who are sensitive to modern wheat
How to UsePour a serving of cereal into a bowl and add your favorite choice of milk. For a delicious twist to your morning cereal, add Ningxia wolfberries or fresh fruit to your cereal.
Contains:Wheat (Einkorn); Manufactured in a facility that also processes dairy, wheat, tree nuts, and soy.
Storage:Keep in a cool, dark place.Ingredients
IngredientsWhole-grain einkorn flour, Coconut sugar, Oat bran, Salt, Mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E)
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Get Your Questions Answered!
I’m here to help! Ask me anything via the form below, and I’ll get back in touch as soon as possible.