How to Order
Two Ways to Order
1. You can get your kit through the The Oily Angels team member who referred you to this website.
2. If you don’t have a referral, you can sign up with one of our team leaders near you.
Why Join as a Wholesale Member
We recommend buying Young Living essential oils by joining as a wholesale member. Why?
It’s the best deal. You’ll get to choose a starter kit at nearly half off retail prices AND you’ll get wholesale membership. Think of it like Costco, but way better. You’ll get 24% off retail prices for all future purchases. There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
And when you sign up with The Oily Angels, you’ll get personal support – by phone, email, text and through our exclusive, members-only Facebook group.
Retail is an option but you’ll be paying full price. Keeping reading…
Why Get a Starter Kit
It’s the best way to get started. Think of it like this… you’ve got more than salt and pepper in your spice cabinet right? Each spice has a different purpose. It’s the same with essential oils. The Premium Starter Kit is versatile – you can use it for everything from skin care to wellness to cleaning to body care to sleep and even getting the kids to calm down before bed.
Here’s what you get included in the Premium Starter Kit:
- Ten 5 ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Citrus Fresh, Copaiba, Raven and DiGize. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.
- The dew drop diffuser (or you can upgrade diffuser styles for an additional fee)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- A sample packet of Thieves Household Cleaner – which can easily make 2-3 bottles (use just 1-2 tbsp in a large spray bottle and add water to dilute). It cleans better than any other natural cleaner out there
- Two NingXia Red 2 oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing)
- Mini bottles and cards to share oil samples with friends and family
So that’s 11 bottles of essential oils (your oily basics) and a diffuser and other goodies. That’s the best deal out there.
Plus, Young Living has the biggest selection of single oils, oil blends, and oil-infused products.
Save More When You Order a Kit
If you bought everything in the kit at retail cost, you would spend over $300. In fact, just the Everyday Oils Set (with the 10 essential oils and nothing else – no diffuser, no extras) is $170 at retail prices.
When you order the Premium Starter Kit (which includes the 10 everyday oils, bonus bottle of Stress Away, diffuser and other goodies), you’ll get the kit PLUS wholesale membership all included for just $160, plus tax and shipping. That’s nearly 50% off retail prices.
WAIT! It’s cheaper to get the Premium Starter Kit (and you get WAY more stuff) than retail? Yep, and the wholesale membership (which gives you 24% off retail prices for future purchases) is FREE.
Young Living essential oils are the best value for your money. Not only is the kit the most affordable option out there, the oils themselves are versatile and very potent. One 5 ml bottle contains 75 drops of essential oil. I typically use 2-3 drops of oil per use, sometimes less. I use about 5 drops in my diffuser. So you can see that a little goes a long way.
Ready to get started?
Order Your Premium Starter Kit
There are two easy ways to sign up: